Lots of great progress has been made! Hope you enjoy the read.
Site Wide Alert
Dismiss-able site wide alert (banner) has been added in the event you want to make platform wide announcements to all users.
Improved Search Interface has been released that add:
- View mode switching - Now with support for Table view, List view and Grid View
- Custom category key and filter
- Filtering by state (or other categories)
- Enhanced User Interface
- Redirects - It's possible now to add custom redirect entries both in matching and waiting signup list site types
- Shipping - We added support for displaying shipping costs for users on product detail page. We display the lowest shipping fee added for a product and shop's country.
- Events - Each event URL has now a slug for SEO purposes. Slugs are automatically generated when the event is saved for the first time.
- Dev-Ops - We've added support for the /.well-known/ to allow for Verification Play Store, generating SSL certificates.
- Checkout - Customer can add a message/note to the order, which will be passed to the sellers.
- On-boarding - We have streamlined our on-boarding and go-live checklists to make the process more performant
- Rich Text Editor - Has been updated to the latest version
- Robots - robots.txt disallows indexing for sites not yet ready to go into production
- Shipping - Shipping packages section has been hidden to not cause confusion before we support calculated shipping. Both on product and product variation page
- Geo-location - Some addresses had been incorrectly Geo-coded due to filtering the underlying provider by more than one country
- Blog - Facebook Open Graph images registering correctly for blog articles